- 2 1/3 Cups Hubbards Almond, Cacao & Coffee Granola
- 2 tins Condensed Milk
- 3 tbs Golden Syrup
- 100g Butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 120g Dark Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 and line a 23cm square baking tray.
- Pour 2 cups of the Hubbards Granola into the baking tray and spread out evenly.
- Melt the butter and golden syrup in a saucepan on a low heat.
- Add the condensed milk and salt, stir together until smooth. Then pour the mixture over the granola in the baking tray.
- Pop the dish into the oven and bake for 12 minutes.
- While baking, melt the dark chocolate.
- Once the caramel is golden and bubbling remove from the oven. Allow to cool for five minutes then pour the melted chocolate over and sprinkle with the remaining granola.
- Allow to cool then pop in the fridge to set before cutting into squares. Enjoy!